Q: How do I adjust the rearview mirror when I am experiencing headlight glare?

How do I adjust the rearview mirror when I am experiencing headlight glare?

A: There are two ways to adjust your rear view...

There are two ways to adjust your rear view mirrors to combat headlight glare.

1. If you have a standard rear view mirror, there will be a lever at the base of the mirror. During the day, this lever should face towards the front of the vehicle. When you drive at night, and are experiencing headlight glare, pull the lever towards the rear of the vehicle. This will adjust the mirror so that you are not subject to as much glare.

2. If your vehicle is equipped with an auto-dimming mirror, then simply press the button on the bottom of the mirror. A light next to the button will come on, which confirms that the auto-dimming mirror is turned on.