Q: The back of my car seems unstable when driving on uneven roads.

asked by on November 21, 2016

my car back portion move left and right when i drive on rough road having speed more the 40km/h

You should have the vehicles suspension system inspected. Often, a broken trailing or control arm in the rear may render the vehicle unstable at higher speeds. Also look into rear shocks and stabilizer links. Consider hiring an experienced technician like one from YourMechanic who can come out and take a closer look at your vehicles suspension system to offer a more personal diagnosis.