Q: Plate and dash lights wont turn off

asked by on October 06, 2017

My dash lights and plate lights wont turn off what to do as it drains the battery

Headlight Switch Replacement $110.06 - $493.72 Get a Quote

I don’t believe the 1996 car was using a lighting module yet, so you’re in luck, all you are likely to need is a headlight switch replacement. Later cars used a lighting control module that made things way more complicated. To have the headlight switch replaced at your convenience, contact YourMechanic. They can send a technician to your home or office to check out your Audi and replace your headlight switch right there on the spot if necessary.

Experienced Mechanic?

Earn up to $70/hr