Q: Plate and dash lights wont turn off

asked by on October 06, 2017

My dash lights and plate lights wont turn off what to do as it drains the battery

I don’t believe the 1996 car was using a lighting module yet, so you’re in luck, all you are likely to need is a headlight switch replacement. Later cars used a lighting control module that made things way more complicated. To have the headlight switch replaced at your convenience, contact YourMechanic. They can send a technician to your home or office to check out your Audi and replace your headlight switch right there on the spot if necessary.