Q: Performance not the same anymore

Engine light started blinking. Car stated shaking and engine light goes off in about 5 minutes. 6 spark plugs and 1 ignition coil changed. The car is still not performing as it used to.

Hi, thanks for writing in. This may be related to many things. I would start with having the engine codes downloaded (these register when the check engine light coms on). If you would like help, consider having an expert automotive technician from YourMechanic come to your home or office to inspect and scan your check engine light for you, and make or suggest any repairs as needed.

3. Performance not the same anymore