Q: Passenger Windows and power seat won't work what could the problem be

Passenger Windows and power seat won't work what could the problem be this all happened at the same time please help

Start with checking the fuses under the hood (MBEC 40 or 60amp) first to see if they are burnt. Also, check the wires under the driver seat from the back seat. There is a wiring junction clip with some fairly heavy gauge wires. Sometimes these get kicked accidentally by the back seat passengers and have been known to become brittle and break or become exposed from wear and tear. This can cause a short as well so pay special attention to any wires that appear to have been melted or burnt. If this is the case, I would recommend having an expert from YourMechanic come to your home for diagnose and repair the electrical issues, as this can be a very tedious job.

• Passenger Windows and power seat won't work what could the problem be