Q: Passenger's side window not going up or down.

My passenger's side window won't roll up anymore. I press the button for it to go up or down, and it doesn't do anything.

Hi. All of the power windows are supplied power via the same fuse so if all the other windows windows operate, then the problem lies in the right front door. The door panel will need to be removed to diagnose the issue. Power needs to be checked at both the motor and the switch. If there is no power at the switch, then the wiring at the door harness connector to the body wiring needs to be checked for continuity and contamination. A white substance would indicate moisture and corrosion at the door harness pins.

Power at the motor would indicate a faulty window motor. Power to the switch and not the motor indicates a faulty passenger window switch. The regulator could be mechanically jammed or the cable could be snapped or wrapped around the window motor, so it needs to be inspected as well. I recommend you have a mechanic, such as one from YourMechanic, inspect the window problem and repair any other issues.