Q: Passanger side low beam doesnt work

Hello, my passenger side lowbeam stopped working yesterday night after using my car. When I came back the same evening i noticed that the passanger side low beam is not working, could it be a simple bulb issue or could it be something to do with the car electrical system. Thank you

Hello. Thank you for writing in. You are correct, the bulb has likely gone bad and simply needs to be replaced. When you access and remove the bulb, check it for a broken filament or black burn marks. These are some of the visual tests you for a bad bulb. When dealing with an issue like this, always start with the simple fixes first. This means try changing the bulb first, because it is cheap and easy. And if the light continues not to work after that, you can start to delve into more complicated fixes. Bulbs do burn out and need to be replaced. While fuses and the other electrical system behind the bulb is designed to last longer. Your vehicle is so new, it shouldn’t be having more serious issues yet. Replace the bulb and go from there.