Q: P0045 code and acceleration problems

I have a problem Fiat Ducato 2014 model vehicle does not accelerate good fault code P0045. I erase the problem and is right back before I was starting the engine.

Hello. This is an issue is caused by a turbo boost control issue. Most of the time, it is caused by either a dirty air filter, a leak in the air intake system or the turbo actuator or the turbo itself is failing. Most of the time this is caused by a restriction in the intake from a clogged air filter.

If the air filter is fine and if the air intake tubes are all tight and do not have any damage to them, then the turbo needs to be checked for proper operation. The actuator will need to be checked prior to replacing the turbo. If you want to have this acceleration problem diagnosed, consider YourMechanic, as a certified mechanic, can come to your home or office to pinpoint the cause of this issue and move forward with repairs.

3. P0045 code and acceleration problems