Q: Q: How do I use the dome light?

How do I use the dome light?

Your car’s dome light provides important illumination when entering or exiting the vehicle, particularly in low-light situations. However, you can adjust its operation so that it works (or doesn’t) when you want it. Here’s how:

1. Locate the dome light. It’s in the center of the ceiling, slightly behind the front seats.

2. Turn the switch to your preferred type of operation:

• Door: The dome light will turn on when the doors open and turn off when they close.

• Off: The dome light will not turn on at all unless you change the switch position.

• On: The dome light will stay on until you manually move the switch to off or door.

3. Q: How do I use the dome light?