Q: Oxygen sensor is seized along with spark plug number 6. Can a mobile mechanic fix problem or do I need to take the car to a shop?

I had a mobile mechanic come out and attempt to replace oxygen sensor. He explained that it was seized and he couldn't fix it. Also said a spark plug is seized as well. Do I need to take my car to a shop or can a mobile mechanic help?

I would recommend having a mechanic like one from YourMechanic come and check to see if they have the ability to remove the O2 sensor and the stuck spark plug on your vehicle on the road or the vehicle needs additional repairs that cannot be done on a mobile basis. There are times repairs will need specialized equipment or take too long to get done in the same day appointments.

• Oxygen sensor is seized along with spark plug number 6. Can a mobile mechanic fix problem or do I need to take the car to a shop?