Q: AC not working and car overheating.

I had the AC in my car replaced around two years ago. Now, it is not working and my car is overheating.

Car is overheating Inspection $79.99 - $89.99 Get a Quote
AC is not working Inspection $96.46 - $106.46 Get a Quote

The AC and cooling are two separate systems, so these are likely two separate issues. That is unless, your serpentine belt is misadjusted or broken. Both the AC and water pump are driven off this belt. A trained technician, like one from YourMechanic, will be able to diagnose and repair your problems regarding overheating and AC. Also, overheating can cause extensive damage to an engine, so you should address this as soon as possible.