Q: Parking brake is jammed and won't release on my 04 Hyundai Santa Fe

I pulled the parking brake to keep the car from moving, the following that I couldn't get the parking brake to release. It's jammed and the car won't move at all.

Hi Charlie. Thanks for contacting us today. There are two possibilities; that the e-brake is stuck on the rear brake itself, or the cable has broken. If you live in an area where you drive in dirt or off-road frequently, it could be excessive dirt has jammed the brake release. You might want to start by spraying off the wheels with high-pressure water to see if this unlocks the emergency brake. If you can’t resolve this issue, please feel free to set up a parking brake system inspection, and one of our mobile mechanics will come to your location and help you diagnose and resolve this problem.

3. Parking brake is jammed and won't release on my 04 Hyundai Santa Fe