Q: Overheat

Yes , I have a 2001 ford focus 2.0 DOHC auto trans.. it's been heating up on me I have replaced water pump , cracked Thermstat housing, Termastat, hoses that were leaking, clamps .. I notice that my fans don't kick they kick on when car is already hot almost.wanting to stall ...I even replaced the cylinder temperature sensor.. fuses are good.. I don't knew how to test relay

Since the radiator fans do come on, the fan relay is most likely ok. You mention that you replaced the cylinder head temperature sensor located on the back of the engine/cylinder head, behind the alternator. If you did not replace the coolant temperature sensor, located in the thermostat housing, that may be your problem. If replacing the coolant temperature sensor does not resolve your issue, you may want to have a local repair shop or a mobile tech from YourMechanic diagnose your cooling system throughly. Good luck.