Q: Land Rover overheats after driving for about an hour.

Changed the tstat, radiator cap, flushed system, water pump has no play or leaks. Help

3. Land Rover overheats after driving for about an hour.

Q: When I try to accelerate it won't get up to speed and acts as if it's not getting enough gas. I changed my fuel filter and still nothing.

This sounds like you may be having a fuel delivery problem which us usually a result of the motor starving for fuel causing a lack of acceleration as you describe. This may be can be caused by many different things...

Q: Rough idling misfire & a thumping sound from the front of engine

Hello. It sounds like your cam timing may still be off or there may be another issue. I would typically do a compression test first. If the compression is low on only a couple of cylinders, then you have an...

Q: My 2008 murano runs smooth, but shuts off after the temperature gauge reaches close to half

Hello, thank you for writing in. If the vehicle is not actually overheating, then the coolant temperature sensor may be failing. The car may be prematurely entering into a safety mode meant to keep your engine from destroying itself. Overheating...