Q: One morning my car struggled to start

One morning my car Toyota Corolla 2013 model struggled to start and i gave it power with the accelerator and it work fine but the following day i realized my car is weak when accelerating, and is producing a strange noise when idling. Any ideas before i take it to the dealership as im afraid of being ripped off.

Hi there:

There are several possible reasons why your 2013 Toyota had difficulty starting or accelerating. Most of the time, this is related to fuel system components that are dirty, damaged or might have bad electrical connections. There is no reason to go to the dealership for the to charge you more money to find the source of the problem. You might want to contact one of our mobile mechanics that can come to you and complete a car is slow to accelerate or start inspection. This will allow them to complete the same diagnostic checks completed by the dealer at a fraction of the cost and hopefully determine the reason why you’re Toyota is having these issues.

3. One morning my car struggled to start