Q: What about app Accelerator pedal position assembly replacement? 2003 Toyota Tacoma

Error code P2138 most likely solution accelerator pedal position assembly. While driving the acceleration cuts out completely and it cuts in and out. When shifting gears real jerky and the gas pedal doesn't accelerate half way through as to normal I could barely push on the pedal and get acceleration.

Hello - this error code may be the accelerator pedal position sensor - as indicated. It also may be the throttle position sensor the matching electronic component on the engine itself, which directly influences engine power, and transmission shift quality. I would recommend a engine electronic throttle inspection by a mobile, professional mechanic, such as one from YourMechanic, who will come to your location, diagnose this problem, give you an accurate assessment of damage and cost estimate for repairs.

• What about app Accelerator pedal position assembly replacement? 2003 Toyota Tacoma