Q: How much will body damage repairs cost to a 2013 Mazda 3 - right front door, right fender

Hello there! I am looking to purchase a car within the next couple of months and I did find something I may be interested in on Craiglist. It's a 2013 Mazda 3 with body damage to the right front door and also the right front fender from being in a wreck. I am wondering what might be the estimated cost for the repairs for the vehicle before I decided to purchase. I am a first time car buyer and I don't really know any mechanics personally so I am looking for some sound advice to make the best decision I can. Thanks!

For assessment and estimates on repairing bodywork, this task is best handled by a collision repair estimator at a reputable paint and body shop. They are trained to evaluate visible and not-so-visible damage, and the costs to repair. Contact a reputable paint and body shop in your area for an estimate and repair. You could also try to approximate the value of the car and compare it to the asking price that the seller is asking for. If you are serious about the car and would like to have an expert mechanic conduct a pre-purchase inspection to pinpoint any mechanical or drivability issues, then consider having a technician from YourMechanic assess the vehicle so you have a clearer picture of its condition.

3. How much will body damage repairs cost to a 2013 Mazda 3 - right front door, right fender