Q: Blown head gasket with blue b evil in it now lost power on 2005 Chevy Equinox

asked by on August 17, 2016

It has a blown head gasket so I ran some blue devil thought it and that worked for about 2or3 weeks then it messed up again so we tried to run some more thought it and now it's as if it has no power

The sealer is for a temporary fix and it did work for a few weeks. You may now have to get the engine fixed. The head gasket may be blown more than the sealer can fix. If you need to have this checked, a technician from YourMechanic can come to the site of the car to inspect the leak and advise on a repair.