Q: Car headlights randomly turning on and flashing while car is off.

Our van has a problem where the lights turn on while the car is turned off. The lights will not turn off when you attempt to turn them off either most of the time. Sometimes they just flash really fast and sometimes they just randomly turn on and off slowly. It causes the battery to die. The windshield wipers have also suddenly quit working, I'm not sure if that could be related or not.

Electric Problems Inspection $79.99 - $89.99 Get a Quote

Hi there. Check all of the vehicle grounds to the lighting circuits and the ignition circuits. Make sure that the grounds are cleaned and tightened. A loose ground will cause circuits to malfunction and not work correctly. If you need further assistance with electrical issues, then seek out a professional, such as one from Your Mechanic, to help you.