Q: Q: What does the Door Ajar Light mean on the dash?

What does the Door Ajar Light mean on the dash?

Driving with a door open is never a good idea – it’s dangerous for passengers and cargo, and it can let debris, exhaust and other threats into the car. To help ensure that you don’t get on the road with a door open, the Door Ajar Light in the dash will light up, alerting you to the fact that something’s not right. To turn the light off, just make sure that the doors are closed (check the trunk, too). The message center will give you more information about which door is open.

The Door Ajar light only comes on when there’s a door that isn’t closed and the ignition is turned to on.

3. Q: What does the Door Ajar Light mean on the dash?