Q: Oil leak from lower valve cover

Hi,

I had burnt smell coming in through the a/c so got it checked by local auto repair. They said it was valve cover leak which I got repaired. I went fro second checkup today but they found that now the lower valve cover is also leaking and oil is filling in the oil pan.

My question: 1. When the valve cover leak is being repaired , do you check all the valve covers for leak and was this missed?

1. I am in the process of moving homes so can I drive around without getting this repaired for sometime? Does it pose any danger to the car/ me?

3. Oil leak from lower valve cover