Q: Q: Oil leak

What will it cost to replace the valve cover gasket & cam seal?

Q: Fuel gauge acting erratically

It's possible that you have a problem with your fuel gauge. The only way to tell is to pull the fuel pump out and check resistance on the sending unit. I would suggest having a certified technician come out and...

Q: Stuck in 4 wheel low

This is not a common problem and your vehicle may have a bad control motor that shifts the transfer case in and out of 4WD. You will need to have the system scanned to see if there are codes to...

Q: Q: Engine misfiring.

Although this is a common issue on this generation of the Lincoln LS model, engine misfires can be caused by many different problems and are generally caused by either a spark or fuel issue or in some cases, a combination...