Q: Oil consumption

My bmw burning oil and gasoline too and in the morning comeout a lot white smoke from the tailpipe

The white smoke generally suggests you may have a blown head gasket. When this happens, the cylinder head gasket fails to seal off the combustion chamber as it should which causes oil to leak into the coolant system and water to leak into the combustion chamber. When the water is burnt with the fuel, this is what produces the white smoke. When this happens, you may also notice your car overheating. I would recommend having an expert from YourMechanic come to you home to diagnose your oil consumption issue.