Q: Q: Not starting

Hello I've started my car and the dash gauges flicker on and off and now it won't let me even open the doors based on the auto lock

3. Q: Not starting

Q: my drivers side low beam is not working

The connector for the head light bulbs should be checked to see if it has any brown heat damage. If it does, then it will need to be replaced with a new connector from the GM dealer. Make sure you...

Q: I was just about out of gas and almost to has station when a red lightening bolt started flashing and the car started sputtering,

The red lightning bolt indicates that there is a problem wit the electronic throttle control unit. This may be for a specific reason or may be due to a slight glitch. Try resetting the throttle control unit by doing the...

Q: Where is the leak detection pump on a 2010 challenger rt

The leak detection pump is part of your car's evaporative emissions control system. The pump assembly is attached to the vehicle's vapor canister. To replace it you have to remove the retaining bolts and the 2 wire electrical connector to...