Q: Q: Not starting

Hello I've started my car and the dash gauges flicker on and off and now it won't let me even open the doors based on the auto lock

3. Q: Not starting

Q: I own a Cadillac 2012 SRX whose driver-side headlight is dimmer than the passenger side.

Hi there. With having one headlight dimmer than the other and having the light bulb replaced with a new bulb and still having the same result, then I recommend replacing the ballast resister for the headlight that is dimmer. This...

Q: My truck was running perfectly yesterday, but this morning it won't start.

When you attempted to start the vehicle this morning, did the starter attempt to crank the engine? If not, the issue is likely the starter. Although they can display signs of wearing out, they can also stop working suddenly. If...

Q: 2013 Dodge Challenger without key fob

A lot of money if you go to the dealer. Hope that you can find a good locksmith around here. Or call YourMechanic.com and see if they have a mechanic in your area that can reprogram it, because mobile guys...