Q: Q: Not starting

Hello I've started my car and the dash gauges flicker on and off and now it won't let me even open the doors based on the auto lock

Hi there:

If you’re able to start your car, but are experiencing difficulty engaging or disengaging the door locks without using your remote, it’s possible that you have an electrical relay that is damaged under the dashboard. There are multiple relays that power the switches on your Dodge Challenger, in fact, the door locks have four individual relays that control the operation of all four doors. There is a primary relay that supplies power to those four individual locks as well. If this is faulty or damaged, it can also cause dashboard lights to illuminate or flicker as you’ve described. It would be a good idea to have a professional mechanic complete an electrical problems inspection to determine where the problem is coming from.

3. Q: Not starting