Q: Q: Not starting

Hello I've started my car and the dash gauges flicker on and off and now it won't let me even open the doors based on the auto lock

3. Q: Not starting

Q: Q: battery replacement

This sounds like what they are saying is that the problem may not be the battery but rather the alternator. When the alternator is charging the battery at a rate that is higher than normal it can damage the battery....

Q: Car rattles after starting

Hi. It's difficult for me to say without hearing the noise firsthand, but there are a couple things that come to mind. The first is the hydraulic valve lash adjusters. The lash adjusters use oil pressure to keep the lash...

Q: Warning lights and PO344 Camshaft Position Sensor

This vehicle came with three different engines and they all have different directions to replace the sensors. The sensors also may have specialized removal and installation procedures that require special tools for the seals and sensors. The code P0344 is...