Q: Non stop jerking when gas pedal is pressed to floor

Have checked oil it's full.. have checked radiator it is also full have put fuel system cleaner in it and its jerking constantly when gas pedal is to floor.. spits and sputters dunno what to do. Think I've tried all I know.. help asap please.. thanks

Hey there, thanks for writing in about your 1999 Ford Escort. You may have to have the vehicle checked for misfires. You could have a bad coil pack putting out weak spark or the fuel pressure is low. It would be hard to make a definitive diagnosis without looking at the car in person. If you would like further help, I recommend having a professional test drive the vehicle to diagnose the hesitation issue and correct the fault.