Q: Noise on the right side tire ( suspension )

hi, im hearing sound coming from the left side of my car . Mainly when i hit continuously small bumps. The sounds is like kitchen dishes hitting each other. I changed the struts , But the the sound is still happening

A: You likely have a loose sway bar link or a ...

You likely have a loose sway bar link or a loose ball joint. A simple front end inspection by a professional should determine what the the problem is. If you need help with this, a certified technician from YourMechanic can visit your car’s location and diagnose the noise so that the correct repairs can be made.