Q: Noise in pulley area

I hear a noise from the belt pulley area. What could be causing this?

Noise from engine or exhaust Inspection $79.99 - $89.99 Get a Quote

Your serpentine belt may be due for a change. Over time the rubber in the belt can get worn or glazed which will cause the belt to squeak. It is also possible that a bearing in one of the drive pulleys is starting to go bad making a squeak sound. I would ask one of the mechanics at YourMechanic to come take a look at your belts and pulleys and diagnose and replace the parts that are making noise.