Q: How much fuel can my car hold?

How much fuel can my car hold?

Your vehicle has a fuel tank with a capacity of 13.2 gallons.

3. How much fuel can my car hold?

Q: Poorly running engine.

Hello. Thank you for writing in. The fuel delivery system may very well be the cause of your problem. However, simply raising up the vehicle will not stop the fuel from flowing to the engine. This is not your issue,...

Q: Engine choking, ABS and ASR lights illuminated - 1993 Mercedes-Benz 300SE

Hello. If all of these occurred at the same time then the battery and alternator need to be checked. If the alternator is not charging or if the battery is bad then this will occur. If that is fine then...

Q: My car has transmission problems - 1990 Toyota 4Runner

Hello there, many faults will cause shifting issues with your 1990 Toyota 4Runner. The most common faults are low transmission fluid, faulty shift linkage, clutch cable, slave cylinder, or clutch. If the 4 wheel drive linkage is faulty, it should...