Q: How much fuel can my car hold?

How much fuel can my car hold?

Your vehicle has a fuel tank with a capacity of 13.2 gallons.

3. How much fuel can my car hold?

Q: Q: Car cranks, but won't turn over

There is a number of tests that would need to be done on this vehicle to narrow the problem down to an ignition, computer or fuel system problem. Have a mechanic like one from YourMechanic come and test the computer...

Q: How would kerosene in the gas tank effect the catalytic converter?

In order for a catalytic converter to function without overheating (and melting and clogging) unburnt hydrocarbons in the exhaust stream must be kept below a relatively low "threshold". Normally, the amount of these unburnt hydrocarbons, which represent wasted potential energy...

Q: Tuning a 2018 Toyota Yaris iA

We can evaluate for you, and thence possibly "recommend", performance enhancements that have either 50-state approval, that is are approved by the California Air Resources Board (CARB) or are certified as 49 state legal pursuant to Federal EPA requirements. Looking...