Q: How much fuel can my car hold?

How much fuel can my car hold?

Your vehicle has a fuel tank with a capacity of 13.2 gallons.

3. How much fuel can my car hold?

Q: 98 Chevrolet Tahoe cranks but won't start.

Hi there. If your fuel pressure is normal (35 psi or higher) then check the spark plugs and see if they are getting burn spots. If they have burn spots, then the injectors may not be working. If the fuel...

Q: Gasoline

Hi. Your Kia Sportage should be rated to use regular unleaded gas that is 10% ethanol 87 octane or higher. It will not hurt your car if you go back to using 10% ethanol gas while you are on you...

Q: Check Engine and VSC warning lights

Hello. This comes up quite often on this vehicle. It is caused by a bad rotational rate sensor. This sensor is used for the VSC and other systems to determine how the vehicle is swaying from side to side or...