Q: How much fuel can my car hold?

How much fuel can my car hold?

Your vehicle has a fuel tank with a capacity of 13.2 gallons.

3. How much fuel can my car hold?

Q: I installed a new fuel sending unit the gas tank is full and it shows empty when u take all gas out it shows full what could it be

It sounds like you put in an incorrect sending unit or it is defective and needs a replacement. The fuel sending unit will vary resistance from low to high resistance controlling the gauge. If the signal from the sending unit...

Q: How do you open the gas cap?

Your car is equipped with a locking fuel door to prevent anyone but you from removing the gas cap (for fuel siphoning). Here’s how to open the fuel door and get the gas cap off: Make sure you’re stopped....

Q: 2010 automatic toyota rav4 wont shift to reverse

If your transmission will not get reverse gear then you may have an internal reverse clutch band worn out or the apply solenoid is not coming on and would need to have transmission pressures and codes checked to isolate the...