Q: How much fuel can my car hold?

How much fuel can my car hold?

Your vehicle has a fuel tank with a capacity of 13.2 gallons.

3. How much fuel can my car hold?

Q: Can you put spark plugs and fuel injectors from a 1998 4.6L Expedition into a 2001 4.6L Expedition? (an auto parts store associate told me I could)

The spark plugs will not make any difference with the engine performance, however, the fuel injectors are different and will cause the computer to not operate the injectors properly. This is why the engine light came on with all of...

Q: How do you fill the gas tank?

Your car has the Easy Fuel® system, which means there is no gas cap. That’s the only difference in terms of filling the tank up – you won’t have to remove the cap to start filling up. Here’s what you...

Q: How do I turn the Blind Spot Monitor on and off?

The Blind Spot Monitor (BSM) detects when a vehicle is entering an area you can’t see with your regular mirrors. It can help prevent an accident if you attempt to switch lanes by alerting you to a vehicle in your...