Q: How much fuel can my car hold?

How much fuel can my car hold?

Your vehicle has a fuel tank with a capacity of 13.2 gallons.

3. How much fuel can my car hold?

Q: using to much fuel and engine light coming on 1998 Toyota

Hello - first task is to retrieve the problem codes that are turning on the Check Engine Light. This will instruct diagnosis much more efficiently. I am inferring from your description of the prior repair that one or more of...

Q: Car keeps shutting off

Hello there, many different faults can cause your Hyundai XG300 to shut off. The most likely would be the battery, alternator, battery cable, fuel pump, ignition switch, or wiring fault. With many different systems and components possibly causing this fault,...

Q: Would low engine oil cause the check engine light to come on in my 2002 Toyota Corolla

Hello. Typically low engine oil will not cause the check engine light to come on in your vehicle. Unless the oil level is low enough to cause a drop in engine oil pressure, the oil light will not even come...