Q: How much fuel can my car hold?

How much fuel can my car hold?

Your vehicle has a fuel tank with a capacity of 13.2 gallons.

3. How much fuel can my car hold?

Q: 99 mercury sable 3.0 ohv is skipping. Change my spark plugs and wires plus the ing Coil. It is still misfiring in cylinder

You should check for fuel injector pulse at the injector with noid light connected to the injector connector. Retest system after clearing the codes to make sure the codes return for misfires on cylinders 3 and 4. The spark plug...

Q: Lost half a tank of fuel in less than 2 miles. the tank is empty. can't see a leak

I would first get a 5 gallon gas can and put it in the tank to see if gas gauge registers the fuel. Then turn on the key and listen for fuel pump operation to see if pump runs. Recheck...

Q: 2002 Toyota 4runner noise in 4x4

It could be an internal tranfercase noise, but I wouldn't jump to that conclusion yet. The noise could be coming from the front driveshaft, CV axles, ect. Anything that's turning when the four-wheel drive is engaged could be the culprit....