Q: How much fuel can my car hold?

How much fuel can my car hold?

Your vehicle has a fuel tank with a capacity of 13.2 gallons.

Q: i put gas in. my car and it goes rich back out

There can be several reasons for your van to go out. The fault may or may not be directly related to the gasoline that you are adding. You should have the fuel tank vent system checked and purge valve checked...

Q: The fuel fitting underneath the car near the driver's seat is leaking

This is most likely a fuel fitting connecting to or in line with your fuel filter. These types of leaks can be caused by many things, such as old or rusty fuel lines, or even due to a bad seal....

Q: Car not turning over

If the starter isn't engaging, there are typically two things I'm going to verify. First, that the battery is fully charged. Second, that the voltage is getting all the way to the starter. Have a certified mechanic, such as one...