Q: How much fuel can my car hold?

How much fuel can my car hold?

A: Your vehicle has a fuel tank with a capacit...

Your vehicle has a fuel tank with a capacity of 13.2 gallons.

Q: Hard starting - 2010 Chevrolet Silverado

As you may know, ethanol attracts and bonds with water from the air, and that water can separate out inside the tank due to phase separation. If your vehicle sits for long periods between use, the moisture settles to...

Q: How much gas can the tank hold?

Whether you’re planning a trip or trying to manually calculate your fuel mileage, knowing how much gas the tank holds is important. The gas tank on your Honda can hold 18.5 gallons of gas. However, make sure not to “top...

Q: AC stops blowing cold air

I have seen this before. It is not a very common issue but it does happen. Behind your dashboard there is a radiator like part that circulates refrigerant into your vehicle. The air blows through this radiator like part called...