Q: How much fuel can my car hold?

How much fuel can my car hold?

Your vehicle has a fuel tank with a capacity of 13.2 gallons.

Experienced Mechanic?

Earn up to $65/hr

Short in car

Without knowing what sort of problems are occurring with your car it will be hard for me to help you. From my experience with this vehicle the most common shorts occur at the fuse box. The other common electrical issues...

What does the low engine oil pressure Warning Light mean?

The low engine oil pressure Warning Light is located on the instrument panel. When this light illuminates, the oil pressure is too low. You should pull over to a safe location and check the oil level. If the oil is...

What does the low tire pressure Warning Light mean?

The low tire pressure Warning Light is located on the instrument panel. This light illuminates when one of your tires is not inflated to the proper air pressure. Driving with an underinflated tire can be very dangerous, so stop as...

toyota Tacoma truck won’t start

If you are referring to stalling that occurs after releasing the service brake (as opposed to the parking brake), a possibility is a vacuum leak in the power brake booster. If manipulating the parking brake has an effect on lighting,...

Do I have to pull motor to take my transmission out? 2001 Toyota Sienna

Claimed by Kevin Gainer

My car moves in all gears but reverse. Is something wrong with the transmission?

This is a sign of a faulty transmission control module. The transmission control module is the heart of the automatic transmission; without it, the vehicle won't be able to effectively adjust to various driving conditions. It also helps regulate fuel...

What is a P013C code

This code signals an oxygen sensor slow response from rich-to-lean on bank 2 sensor 2. This indicates that when the computer cuts the fuel to test sensor output, it does not respond quick enough and the code is set. This...

Engine swap details needed. I need to know if the swap will fit.

Hi there. When it comes to swapping engines for your vehicle, what you can do is check all of the engine mounts and transmission mounts and make sure that they will work. If the mounts are a little off but...

How do I use the shifter?

Your Continuously Variable Transmission has five positions: P (Park), R (Reverse), N (Neutral), D (Drive), and L (Low). In order to move the car out of P, you will need to depress the brake pedal, and press the button on...