Q: How much fuel can my car hold?

How much fuel can my car hold?

A: Your vehicle has a fuel tank with a capacit...

Your vehicle has a fuel tank with a capacity of 13.2 gallons.

Q: Truck doesn't start after sitting for over a year

Hi there. If your truck cranks normally but doesn't start, suspect a problem with fuel or spark delivery. Spark can be checked using an inline spark tester and fuel pressure can be checked with a gauge. If the engine doesn't...

Q: When I start my car, it shakes and smells like gas.

You could be getting a fuel smell from a fuel leak, or you might be getting a raw gas smell in the exhaust. Since you seem to have a misfire, I think you might be smelling it in the exhaust....

Q: 1994 Camry started slipping in first gear

They are very good cars. If it's starting to slip, that means it's wearing out. 420,000 miles is a lot of miles. But there are so many Toyota Camry's out there, and all cars, when they are that old, get...