Q: How much fuel can my car hold?

How much fuel can my car hold?

Your vehicle has a fuel tank with a capacity of 13.2 gallons.

3. How much fuel can my car hold?

Q: Car intermittently won't turn over to start

This is most likely related to a fuel supply issue at start up. When you turn the key to on, your fuel pump is engaged and quickly (for a few seconds) primes the fuel system to get fuel to the...

Q: Bad gas mileage

Hi there. Quite often a damaged catalytic converter will mask other mechanical issues that impact fuel economy. One culprit in particular is the EGR valve. The EGR valve works in conjunction with the catalytic converter to help reduce particulate matter...

Q: Toyota Prius 2012 hybrid system light with master warning light, slip indicator, brake system warning and malfunction

The warning lights signify that trouble codes have set and been stored in the vehicle computer(s). Of course, the codes likely reflect the existence of an underlying fault, the severity of which will be unknown until the codes are read...