Q: How much fuel can my car hold?

How much fuel can my car hold?

Your vehicle has a fuel tank with a capacity of 13.2 gallons.

Q: Car stopped working - 2002 Dodge Stratus

Hello there, many faults will cause your 2002 Dodge Stratus to die while running and not restart. There two types of problems that will cause this, they are either electrical, or fuel-related. Common fuel problems are the fuel pump, fuel...

Q: My car has a duel fuel system and it sometimes runs rough

This is a common problem with duel fuel conversions. When you start the car, be sure it warms up on gasoline/petrol. Oftentimes, what happens is the LPG fuel conversion kicks in later while still running on petrol/gasoline, essentially fueling the...

Q: How do I pair a Bluetooth device?

Before you can use Bluetooth connectivity to make a call or do anything else, you’ll need to pair your device with the car’s computer and audio system. Doing so isn’t that complicated, but you do need to follow a few...