Q: How much fuel can my car hold?

How much fuel can my car hold?

Your vehicle has a fuel tank with a capacity of 13.2 gallons.

Would low engine oil cause the check engine light to come on in my 2002 Toyota Corolla

Hello. Typically low engine oil will not cause the check engine light to come on in your vehicle. Unless the oil level is low enough to cause a drop in engine oil pressure, the oil light will not even come...

Car won't start; get error code P0340

Let us first start by discussing the OBD code P0340, which indicates a problem with the camshaft sensor in the Celica. On your particular Toyota, the camshaft position sensor is built into the distributor, therefore you are correct to think...

How do I use the horn?

While the horn might not be the most sophisticated piece of equipment on your car, it does provide you with some safety. It can be used to warn other drivers while on the road, as well as for calling attention...