Q: How much fuel can my car hold?

How much fuel can my car hold?

A: Your vehicle has a fuel tank with a capacit...

Your vehicle has a fuel tank with a capacity of 13.2 gallons.

Q: Car hard starts, rough idles , fan on all the time and stalls when accelerating.

Hello. The symptoms you are experiencing can be caused by many things. A few things I would look at are the fuel, ignition, and engine management systems. If there is an issue with the components to any of these systems...

Q: Can I put E85 in my gas tank?

If the previous owner specifically asked you not to, they may have known about an issues the vehicle has when using E85. It may be necessary to visit your local dealer to take a look at the truck to see...

Q: How do I select a track from the track list of the CD player?

You may want to listen to a specific song on your CD while you’re driving. Instead of listening to all of the songs, you can select one track. Press the knob on the right-hand side of the display to...