How much fuel can my car hold? corolla fuel toyota 2012 f...

Q: How much fuel can my car hold?

How much fuel can my car hold?

Your vehicle has a fuel tank with a capacity of 13.2 gallons.

Heat blows hot from dash vents but cold from floor/feet vents?

Hi there. This issue is commonly caused by a malfunction with the vent selection switch. In some cases, a fuse or electrical relay becomes damaged which essentially blocks the heater vents from opening and closing correctly. However, it could also...

How do I stow the third row seats?

If your car is equipped with the optional third row seats, you can stow them away when you need more cargo space. This offers as much room in the back as if you only had two rows of seating (and...

2012 Chevy Cruze 1.8L car is sluggish and hesitates to accelerate code is p0016 changed both cam sensors no luck

There are two possibilities that could be causing this issue. It is possible that the timing belt was replaced incorrectly and now the timing is off therefore having the same problem as before. The other possibility is that the crankshaft...