Q: When I get to about 60 mph and higher I hear a loud rattle like noise, what could it be?

When I get to about 60 mph and higher I hear a loud rattle like noise, what could it be?

Hi there. Check under the vehicle for any heat shields that could be moving during high wind turbulence. Also, look for any loose wiring or parts that can move when turbulence is making it move around at great speeds. If you need further assistance with the rattling noise at highway speeds, then seek out a professional, such as one from Your Mechanic, to help you.

3. When I get to about 60 mph and higher I hear a loud rattle like noise, what could it be?