Q: When I get to about 60 mph and higher I hear a loud rattle like noise, what could it be?

asked by on December 20, 2016

When I get to about 60 mph and higher I hear a loud rattle like noise, what could it be?

Car is making a noise Inspection $79.99 - $99.99 Get a Quote

Hi there. Check under the vehicle for any heat shields that could be moving during high wind turbulence. Also, look for any loose wiring or parts that can move when turbulence is making it move around at great speeds. If you need further assistance with the rattling noise at highway speeds, then seek out a professional, such as one from Your Mechanic, to help you.

Experienced Mechanic?

Earn up to $70/hr