Q: Noise

Whining noise at idle low speed acceleration and turning just replaced power steering pump

A: Hey there: It’s very common for power stee...

Hey there:

It’s very common for power steering systems to be low on fluid after a replacement; which could be the source of your noise. However, this noise appears to be closer to a serpentine or drive belt issue; perhaps a pulley that helps to drive these belts that is loose or beginning to wear out. The best way to pinpoint the source of any noise is to have a professional mobile mechanic complete a car is making a noise inspection.