Q: Q: Noise

Whining noise at idle low speed acceleration and turning just replaced power steering pump

Q: Q: What does the AdvanceTrac off Warning Light mean?

The AdvanceTrac off Warning Light is located on the instrument panel. This light illuminates when you have manually turned off the AdvanceTrac traction control system. When you turn the system back on, the light will disappear. Tip The AdvanceTrac off...

Q: Ran the car with no oil and won't turn on

Hi, thanks for writing in. If you have ran your engine with no oil in it, it is almost a certainty that it will need to be replaced. If it is not starting now due to the no oil issue...

Q: Lifters and oil changed out, now notice a knocking sound.

A knocking sound is not a good sound to have. It could happen in a number of places. It could either be in the valve train or could be a piston rod or crank bearing worn out. Either one is...