Q: No valve compression

My 07 Ford Fusion had the pulley screw break and also was throwing code p0755 faulty shift solenoid b so I took it to a mechanic n he fixed those issues however he now is saying there is no valve compression n my motor is going to need rebuilt and or a whole new motor is this true will I need to get it rebuilt or a whole new motor?

On this engine when the crankshaft bolt broke then the timing would of got out of position and the pistons would have hit the valves and bent them. Internal engine damage is most likely and the engine would need to be replaced or overhauled. The code for the transmission P0755 can be caused by transmission failure, internal transmission damage keeping the second gear from working. It could just be second gear solenoid. The transmission pan should be removed and see if there is metal in the pan indicating transmission failure.

3. No valve compression