Q: Q: No start, no crank.

What could cause the car to not even turn over? Headlights are nice and bright, battery at 100 percent charge. All cluster lights up. Starter and battery are both tested and are working. Wouldn't even crank with a bump starter attached to battery and starter. I am at a loss as cables all look to be i OK. Car has a vats system. All fuses look good.

It sounds like what you are describing may be related to a faulty starter relay. The starter relay directs power from the battery to the starter solenoid which then engages the starter when you turn the key. When this is not working properly, you may notice intermittent starting problems including no response when turning the key to start. Generally, when this does fail, it does so very randomly and usually without warning other than intermittent starting. The power from the battery will still power other accessories such as radio, horn, etc., but you may not have any power to the starter. I would recommend having an expert from YourMechanic come to your location to diagnose and inspect your vehicle.

3. Q: No start, no crank.