Q: There is no power and is shaking in overdrive.

It seems it does not have any power when in gear and it sputters and backfires when revved up to 2,000 rpm mark it also shakes when in overdrive cruzing speed the motor acts like it misfires but on the scanner is says no misfires but three codes up one is mad air flow sensor circuit a Low Imput and the other one says throttle position sensor circuit a Low Imput and a another code throttle positions sensor inconsitsint with mass air flow sensor

The Mass Air Flow sensor (MAF) may be dirty and causing the throttle position sensor to act up. Remove the MAF and clean it with electrical cleaner and then put it back on. Check all the hose clamp connections to the intake hoses and make sure that they are all tight. If the issue is still there, then I recommend replacing the MAF. If you need further assistance with your engine shaking, then seek out a professional, such as one from Your Mechanic, to help you.

3. There is no power and is shaking in overdrive.