Q: No fuel on drivers side of engine.

Car starts, runs rough. Only fuel on passenger side. Fuel pressure 60 psi on passenger side fuel rail. Has spark on both sides. Hesitates big time. Unplugged throttle position sensor and still ran. Unplugged camshaft sensor didn't make a difference.

Your measured fuel pressure of 60 psi is way too high - spec pressure should be 35 psi +/- 5 psi. The fuel pressure regulator/modulator has likely failed, or the fuel return line has been restricted in some way. This excessive fuel pressure is causing rich mixtures and the rough running you describe. It is also clogging your catalytic converter. I suggest you contact YourMechanic to arrange for one of their professional mobile mechanics to come to your location and perform a rough running engine inspection on your vehicle. This inspection will confirm this diagnosis and identify the specific component which has failed and needs to be replaced.

3. No fuel on drivers side of engine.