Q: No blinkers, windshield wipers, AC, or radio

All at once I lost my windshield wipers, AC, blinkers, and radio. Just found out today everything works properly when just the battery is turned on, but when cranked nothing works. Hazards still work when cranked. What could be the issue?

A: Hello. A few things I would check are the i...

Hello. A few things I would check are the ignition switch and the wiring, as well as the various relays and fuses that control the power to those circuits. Blown fuses or faulty relays can cause the symptoms you are experiencing. The relays can usually be found in the fuse box located underneath the hood, if not in fuse panel on the interior of the vehicle. If you want to have this done, consider YourMechanic, as a certified mechanic can come to your home or office to diagnose your electrical system and make the appropriate repairs.