While I was driving my abs and [brake](/topics-brake-niss...

While I was driving my abs and [brake](/topics-brake-nissan/) lights came on and my car stopped on me and it won’t start back up Mechanic's Assistant: Is it just the ABS light? Or is the brake system warning light on, too?...

While I was driving my abs and [brake](/topics-brake-nissan/) lights came on and my car stopped on me and it won’t start back up Mechanic's Assistant: Is it just the ABS light? Or is the brake system warning light on, too? Both lights on Mechanic's Assistant: What is the make/model/year of your car? 2005 Nissan Maxima Mechanic's Assistant: Are you fixing your Maxima yourself? What have you tried so far? I haven’t tried anything I’m trying to see what’s wrong with it Mechanic's Assistant: Anything else you want the Mechanic to know before I connect you? No that’s it

Automotive Expert
"Hi, I'm Roy. Welcome to JustAnswer. I'm reviewing your question now, and will post back with your reply momentarily." You will see an option to receive a phone call prompted by the website, you can agree to or decline. If you do not wish to use the Phone Service, we can continue chatting this way back and forth until you are satisfied with my help. Who Am I speaking with today ?

ShannonI am Shannon
Automotive Expert
Hi! Shannon Hope I can help sorry to hear about your car stopping and lights on the dash , you could have a bad sensor I would have the codes inspected first with a code reader . Do you have a code reader ?

No I don't
Automotive Expert
Okay I have seen some cam or speed senors cause that problem If you can get the codes checked that will let you know for sure

Okay thank you
Automotive Expert
Your welcome and just post back if you need anyhtng, Thank you Roy!
Automotive Expert
Have a great day !