Q: new rear air bag shocks wont adjust to height regulation, passenger rear side is low.

rear passenger side airbag shock is lower than the right side. I swapped the airbag shocks out for a new one and it still did not raised the side up. The front passenger side looks a little low, but i think its because the rear airbag did not raise the truck back up. maybe a compressor problem, I don't know.

The air compressor or a leak in the pneumatic system filling the air bags are common concerns for your type of vehicle. If you have performed the work on your own, check your work and make sure all connections are tight. You may spray a dish washing liquid and water solution on the components and anywhere you see a bubble will you know that you definitely have an air leak. My best advice is to have an experienced technician look over the work done and determine what needs to be fixed. A technician from YourMechanic can come to your car’s location to inspect the issue and replace any faulty components as necessary.

• new rear air bag shocks wont adjust to height regulation, passenger rear side is low.