Q: New battery now car won't start but with old battery it did start.

Battery was dead so went and brought a new one. Installed it and now the lights come on but it won't start. Started with a jump with the old battery. Shop can't find the problem. Fuses and alternator is good. Just don't have power to the engine. Please help.

The anti-theft system has been activated and if you turn on the ignition and see the theft light on or blinking then it is active and may need to be scanned using a dealer level or equal scanner that is capable of reset the theft system to work with your remote and keys.

3. New battery now car won't start but with old battery it did start.