Q: Need to replace camshaft position acuator

I need to locate and replace camshaft position acuatoron 2008 impala

3. Need to replace camshaft position acuator

Q: How does the tailgate work?

The tailgate on the vehicle works much like a door does. The key can lock it and unlock it, and lifting the handle will allow it to open. Tip The tailgate is hinged at the bottom, so when...

Q: My car started knocking in the engine and bucking when I started it today, what could that be?

You may have a misfiring coil or spark plug or a problem with the camshaft variable timing. Make sure you have a fresh oil change with correct oil viscosity and have computer scanned for codes to see what cylinders were...

Q: No crank issue

Hello. Most of the time when you get a cam code on this engine it is because of a crank sensor issue. I would replace the crank sensor first. If the problem persists then the timing chain will need to...