Q: Need to change brake pads back and front

Can do the job by my self but needs good instruction (step-by-step)

A: Changing brake pads is a good entry level j...

Changing brake pads is a good entry level job for a mechanic, but you can encounter some head scratching details from car to car. Here is an article on changing brake pads, not geared to any one type of car, but addressing some of the common elements. It would be wise to invest in a good manual for your particular type of car to help you with the details. Of course, if you get in too deep and need some help, you can contact YourMechanic to have a technician come to your home and help replace the brake pads for you.