Q: Need part name to be able to order on eBay

I'm looking for the name of the part that goes on the bottom of the front crossmember/k-frame. It's approx 8"x36", flat metal maybe 1"thick, bolts on to the bottom and reinforces that area. It's rusted and don't know what the search term should be to find it. Thanks

There are a couple of different pieces under the cross member. One is a skid plate and the other is a cross member beam. The skid plate does not really enforce anything but is there rather to prevent things from damaging the components underneath the car.