Q: Need help looking for a male Axle CV Shaft Replacement

Im looking for a Axle CV Shaft Assembly Replacement male for a Saturn L200, Any advice would be good.

If you are in need of a CV axle replacement, consider YourMechanic as this can be done at your home or office.

The Saturn CV axle is no longer vended new on an OEM basis (the part is discontinued). However, new axles are available in the aftermarket. If you have the axle replaced, it is highly recommended to have the transmission output shaft oil seal replaced, too, to minimize the risk of transmission fluid oil leaks once the job is done. If the CV axle is defective, YourMechanic does remove and replace CV axles on a mobile basis and you can save quite a bit by having the work performed at your location. I looked up your vehicle and it looks like the total job (parts and labor) for a front axle would cost only around $250. If you use the estimator at the link I just provided, though, you will receive an exact, instant written quote. If you have further questions or concerns, do not hesitate to re-contact YourMechanic because we want you to make the most of your repair dollars and help you to get the best possible results.

3. Need help looking for a male Axle CV Shaft Replacement