Q: Need help looking for a male Axle CV Shaft Replacement

Im looking for a Axle CV Shaft Assembly Replacement male for a Saturn L200, Any advice would be good.

3. Need help looking for a male Axle CV Shaft Replacement

Q: Q: Car is not starting and overheating

Hi there. Usually if the engine starts to overheat it won't damage your cylinder heads unless excessive overheating has occurred. However, if the engine overheated, coolant that may have spilled over may have caused an ignition system issue that's preventing...

Q: My 1997 toyota camry has a knocking noise coming from the engine what could the problem be

The first thing I would recommend is to check your oil level. A low oil level can cause the engine to make loud knocking noises such as what you are hearing. If the oil is low, it is very possible...

Q: The air and heat are acting up. When I turn the car on it makes a bubbling sound.

Hello. It sounds like you have a few different things going on here. They may or may not be related. If they all occurred at the same time, then it may be a bad electrical connection. Most of the time...