Q: Need help choosing the right rim size for my tire

I have tires that are 33.0x12.5. They need 16" rims. It's a 6 lug setup and the lug pattern is 6x139.7mm or 6x5.5"

Hi...Tire size 33 x 12.5R16 is equivalent to LT305/70R16. The recommended rim width is 8 to 9.5 inches with 9 inches being typical. Rim width is not the only critical dimension, you also have to be sure you have the correct rim offset in your application, especially if you are not using the factory OEM rim which of course already is built with the optimal offset for the OEM suspension. If you need further assistance with any issue relating to your car or truck, please let us know.