Q: Need help choosing the right rim size for my tire

I have tires that are 33.0x12.5. They need 16" rims. It's a 6 lug setup and the lug pattern is 6x139.7mm or 6x5.5"

3. Need help choosing the right rim size for my tire

Q: Noise from front end after a tire rotation. It sounds like four clacks and happens once each time the wheels make a full rotation.

Hi there. The noise is coming from the lug nuts. Check all of the lug nuts and make sure that they are tight. If the lug nuts are tight, then look at the center of the wheel and make sure...

Q: Right rear tire joint broken

The rear tire of your vehicle rides on a hub bearing. If the bearing separates, the tire can come off with a portion of the hub attached. Typically before this happens, a bearing will start making roaring or grinding noises...

Q: Q: Grinding noise when steering left or right.

This is a common symptom of failing wheel bearings. A wheel bearing will usually fail due to pitting or small damage on the surface of the rollers or the bearing race. Both the surface of the rollers and the race...