Q: Need help choosing the right rim size for my tire

I have tires that are 33.0x12.5. They need 16" rims. It's a 6 lug setup and the lug pattern is 6x139.7mm or 6x5.5"

3. Need help choosing the right rim size for my tire

Q: How to remove a stripped lug

In order to get lug nuts that have stripped out you will need to have the lug nut removed by using special stripped lug nut socket. The socket has special locking knobs inside that will grip onto the stripped nut...

Q: What does it mean if the Low Tire Pressure light comes on in the dash?

Your car’s tire pressure monitoring system is designed to track the pressure in all four tires and alert you if one (or more) of them drops below the safe threshold. If the Low Tire Pressure light in the dash comes...

Q: Vibration and sound along with clicking once wheels are turned when off the ground

Hello thank you for writing in. There are several components that you will want to have looked at. Regarding the wheel bearing, they do cause similar symptoms, and if you hit hard enough, you will want to have them inspected....