Q: Need help choosing the right rim size for my tire

I have tires that are 33.0x12.5. They need 16" rims. It's a 6 lug setup and the lug pattern is 6x139.7mm or 6x5.5"

3. Need help choosing the right rim size for my tire

Q: Q: Wheel stud replacement

Nothing is impossible to remove. It might be a pain in the neck and require specialized tools. If you fill out a repair inquiry specifying whether it is the lug nut that is stuck or whether you are actually trying...

Q: Driving at 46 mph, SUV has resonance sound & slight vibration

Hi there. This is a common issue on this vehicle that GM has yet to fix. It is an issue with the calibrations in the computer to try and balance the power of the vehicle and the weight to get...

Q: I had 2 tires put on the front of the car and now on the passenger side I hear a popping or knocking sound coming from there, I al

Hello, thank you for writing in. It is impossible to tell what the issue is without doing some further testing. New tires can absolutely put added stress on already worn down components, or they can cause new issues if not...