Q: My window will slowly roll up, but not completely.

After trying to roll the window up I tried to lift it by hand, but after raising it all the way up it falls on its own.

Hi, thanks for writing in. The window regulator is most likely broken and no longer will lift the motor. I recommend having the door panel removed and check the window regulator to see if it is broken or the motor and regulator needs replaced. If you would like help, consider having an expert automotive technician from YourMechanic come to your home or office to inspect and diagnose this issue for you, and make or suggest any repairs as needed.

3. My window will slowly roll up, but not completely.