Q: My window will slowly roll up, but not completely.

After trying to roll the window up I tried to lift it by hand, but after raising it all the way up it falls on its own.

3. My window will slowly roll up, but not completely.

Q: remote key programming

Hi there. FOB key reprogramming is typically identical for all models of Chevrolet; so you should be able to complete the same process for your Tahoe. If it doesn't work, you should contact your local Chevrolet dealership for detailed instructions...

Q: How Does a Heads-Up Display Operate?

In simplest terms the HUD or heads up display works by reflecting light off the windshield to display gauges and other vital driver information in order to reduce or eliminate the need to look away from the road ahead. This...

Q: Speed sensor keeps going bad and Check Engine Light is on.

This may potentially be related to a faulty transmission control module. As you may know, every time a gear change is required, the car's computer activates a transmission solenoid, which directs transmission fluid into the valve body to engage the...