Q: clarinet noise 80 mph

When I drive my BMW at speeds over 80 I hear a sound like a clarinet around the middle of my dashboard whether I have the top down or up. It doesn't matter which. I tried turning off the fans, air ducts and other things like that, and it still makes the clarinet sound. Do you know what could be causing this noise and how I can fix it?

Hi, there may be too much air coming through the cabin air filter inlet located in the engine bay, and the turbulence of it causes the clarinet sound. I suggest that the condition of the cabin air filter is checked as well as the duct work for the cabin air filter. The cabin air filter duct or cabin air filter itself could be out of place which may cause the clarinet sound. If you need some help with these checks, enlist a certified mechanic who can diagnose the source of the noise and repair it accordingly.