Q: The Service AdvanceTrac and power steering lights came on after I got in an accident

I was in an accident. I was sitting waiting to turn out of the parking lot and some one was turning and drove right into the driver side of my car. and i see messages saying Service advancetrac and power steering. I was able to drive home but now it's hard to turn the steering wheel. What do I do now or how do I figure out how to get this taken care of cost sufficiently?

My car has a little over 122000 miles.

• The Service AdvanceTrac and power steering lights came on after I got in an accident