Q: My volvo was overheating today and then turned off. After some time i tried starting up but now it just cranks with no start

My volvo cranks but does not start after it turned off because it was over heating, and another thing too is my instrument cluster none of the lights turn on when i try starting my car

An overheating situation can cause serious damage both to internal engine components and electrical connections, which is perhaps why you’re having problems with the instrument cluster. You should probably have a professional mechanic come to your location first and complete an overheating inspection; to determine why the vehicle overheated in the first place. Once this has been determined, they’ll be able to pinpoint the source of this issue and recommend repairs that should get your Volvo running well again.

3. My volvo was overheating today and then turned off. After some time i tried starting up but now it just cranks with no start