Q: 2008 Odyssey driver side slide door stopped working, no indication on dashboard.

A few days back after a rainy night, when I got into the car I noticed that turn lights, power locking, slide doors and outside temp sensing stopped working symptoms matched to TSB 08-078. After driving for one-hour problem got rectified, all started working again. Next day had the same problem but it got rectified in the evening. I heard some electric spark sounds from the rear of the car while driving, which after some time went away and the above-mentioned problem was no more. After a couple of days, when I tried to open Driver side slide door I heard a beep and then it stopped working, from then it does not work. I noticed slide door indication on the dashboard for a moment while driving. Right now there is no slide door indication on the dashboard, but Slide Door does not work. I tried to reset using fuses. Removed and replaced Fuse#7 (Back Up) and Fuse#13 (Driver Side Slide Door), but this trick did not work. Kindly suggest

Electrical components are not working Inspection $79.99 - $89.99 Get a Quote

The door actuator, motor control and/or circuit components (wiring, relay, etc.) are faulty. To resolve this, a circuit trace is performed. In other words, the circuit is powered on to open/close the door and the point of the interruption is determined. If you need the assistance of a Mechanic, dispatched by YourMechanic right to your location to resolve this, please request an electrical component diagnostic. If you have further questions or concerns, do not hesitate to re-contact YourMechanic as we are always here to help you.