Q: My vehicle will no longer crank. Is it the battery and what do I do? - 1991 Cadillac DeVille

Okay so I had kept turning my key I'n the ignition cranking listening to how started up it about 3 times on the 4th time it stopped cranking and I turned the key I just started to here a click in the glove department box

Hi there. From the description you have provided, starting it 3 times in a row and on the 4th time, a no crank situation, it is possible that the battery has failed. Sometimes, a battery will fail without notice. It could be corroded or loose battery terminals creating the no crank situation or the starter failing after repeated testing.

With all of the possibilities, I recommend you have the fact that your vehicle is not cranking be diagnosed and repaired by a certified technician, such as one from YourMechanic.

• My vehicle will no longer crank. Is it the battery and what do I do? - 1991 Cadillac DeVille