Q: Can I swap a 2006 nissan frontier 4cyl xe model engine with a 1993 nissan pathfinder 6cyl. Thanks

asked by on October 03, 2017

Can I swap a nissan 2006 nissan frontier 4cyl engine for a 1994 nissan pathfinder 6cyl. I want to install pathfinder engine into the nissan frontier. The current engine on the frontier is no good. Thanks

Hi Jesus. Thanks for contacting us today. Unfortunately, a four cylinder to six cylinder conversion is not possible without significant fabrication work being completed. You might want to look for the OEM four-cylinder engine as a replacement or purchase a different vehicle.

Experienced Mechanic?

Earn up to $70/hr